Notification and Charges
Tama Customer Service Center
Tama Customer Service Center handles applications and inquiries from customers in the 26 municipalities of the Tama District (listed below). Please contact the Center 3 to 4 days before you move to complete the application procedures for stopping or starting service.
Also, the Customer Service Center’s telephone lines are usually busy on the day following a Sunday or national holiday, and during the period between 2 and 3 p.m., and after 5:30 p.m. on weekdays, so it may be difficult for you to get through at those times.
0570-091-100(Navi Dial)<Change of Address or Contract>
0570-091-101(Navi Dial)<Water Charges, Repairing Leaks, Other Inquiries>
◎You will be connected to an operator.
◎When calling Navi Dial numbers from a fixed line telephone, local call charges will apply.
0570-200-987(Navi Dial) <Information about Major Incidents >
◎Automated Guidance (recorded) messages. Updated regularly as soon as new information becomes available.
◎When there is no information that we need to notify you of, the recorded message “There is no information available at this time” will be played. Navi Dial charges do not apply to listening only to the content of this message.
Telephone numbers starting with 0570 are NTT Communications Navi Dial services. Navi Dial charges apply. (You can hear a recorded message about estimates of the amount of these charges)
*Discount services of various telephone companies do not apply to calls to this number.
*Free call minutes of mobile phone contracts do not apply to calls to this number.
◎For applications to start or stop water service, you can print out and submit the following formsApplication to Stop Service (51KB)
Application to Start Service (48KB)
8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. everyday (except Sunday and national holidays)
*Inquiries in relation to emergency repairs (such as for leaks) can be made 24hrs a day every day.
|Areas Covered||Hachioji City, Tachikawa City, Mitaka City, Ome City, Fuchu City, Chofu City, Machida City, Koganei City, Kodaira City, Hino City, Higashi-murayama City, Kokubunji City, Kunitachi City, Fussa City, Komae City, Higashi-yamato City, Kiyose City, Higashi-kurume City, Musashi-murayama City, Tama City, Inagi City, Akiruno City, Nishi-tokyo City, Mizuho-machi, Hinode-machi, Okutama-machi|
* Please make sure to check the number carefully before calling.
* Depending on the content of your inquiry, you may need to wait for a response from the relevant department.
* When contacting the Customer Service Center, please tell the staff your customer number, which can be found on the notices provided at the time when your meter is read (Notice of your water and sewage consumption) as well as on invoices and other communications sent to you.
* Procedures for changing your address or contract details can be completed through the internet (Customers in the areas listed above only).
* When contacting the Tama Customer Service Center by telephone, your inquiry may be recorded for the purpose of confirming the contents of your inquiry and helping us to improve our customer service.
○ Operation of the customer service center is conducted by Public Utility Services Center Co., Ltd. (PUC)